I Paid For My Laughs
- Posted on
Laugh??? I Nearly Paid My Licence Fee was a BBC 2 sketch show starring Robbie Coltrane, John Sessions, Ron Bain and Louise Gold.   The programme, which was an experiment with a new format following the success of A Kick Up the Eighties,  ran for a single series of six ped by: BBC Scotland.
· In one case, an employer is claiming the employee should have to pay them $ per Twitter follower. In another, a former employee was allowed to walk away with 75, Accessible For Free: False.
· “Paid My Dues” is a surprise single, following NF’s July album The Search. On the track, NF talks about the critics bashing his album The Search, his burdens, and internal.
· · Laughter ringers are people with infectious laughs that live-audience sitcoms plant in the audience to get the rest of the crowd going, and this article by Joel Warner investigates what it takes.
· · 2 My Car Does Not Define Me. 3 Put Your Money Towards Things That Add Value To Your Life. 4 Change Your Mindset, Increase Your Happiness. 5 Stay Motivated With “Don’t Laugh It’s Paid For” Swag. Don’t Laugh It’s Paid For Bumper Stickers! Don’t Laugh It’s Paid For License Plate Frames! 6 Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is.
- Hot Rails To Hell ( Part 1 ) - The Blue Öyster Cult* - Tyranny And Mutation (8-Track Cartridge, Albu
- On What Deforms A Woman - Plan-A / Totenhaus / Desolation Zone - Grunberg Maschinen Sturm (CDr, Albu