What Do The People Want - Hallelujah The Hills - A Band Is Something To Figure Out (Vinyl, LP)
- Posted on
Label: Re-Vinyl Records - none • Format: Vinyl LP • Country: US • Genre: Rock •
· A Band Is Something To Figure Out opens with an earnest distorted chord progression of What Do The People Want which buoyantly floats above the bands varied instrumentation for one of albums most memorable and infectious tracks, that effectively sets the tone for the entire LP. Some of my favorite records share a similar trait, that trait for.
· Hallelujah The Hills A Band Is Something to Figure Out () Discrete Pageantry. it's great to see them continuing to sow seeds planted albums ago and fully explore some of life's graver themes.Â A Band Is Something to Figure Out, "What Do the People Want" harps on a slow, cerebral build that barrels into the shouty call-and-response 7/
· There’s a lot of postmodern confusion on A Band is Something to Figure Out, but Hallelujah the Hills are post-postmodern, reconstructing the human experience through sheer enthusiasm, using their joyous hooks and choruses as earnest expressions of emotion rather than ironic juxtapositions. Wake The Deaf, Ap.
· Hallelujah The Hills fêtes A Band Is Something To Figure Out with an album release show at Great Scott in Allston Rock City on Thursday May 12; the bill also includes Swale and Old Hat. Stream the aforementioned "What Do The People Want" and "We Have The Perimeter Surrounded" via the Bandcamp embed below; PopMatters is streaming the entire collection right here.
· Boston rock gents Hallelujah The Hills celebrated accordingly, releasing “What Do The People Want, the lead track and second single from their upcoming fifth studio record, A Band Is Something.
It Makes Me Ill - *NSYNC - No Strings Attached (CD, Album) Manic Thru Tone - Various - Carpark Records Racecar USB (Memory Stick, MP3, MP3) Tomorrows Just Another Day - Madness - Divine Madness (DVD)